What is your return policy?
- We, like most special occassion retailers, have a no refund/return/exchange policy for a couple of reasons.
Most gowns are purchased for a special occasion and some people would want to wear the dress once and return it.
Since your dress is specially ordered in the size and color you choose, we cannot return it to the manufacrurers.
You are measuring and choosing your own size. Because we have no control over whether you are selecting the correct size, no refunds/returns/exchanges will be accepted for ordering the incorrect size. Please measure carefully according to the size chart located on the details page. Please feel free to call and allow us to help you with sizing.
If, in the unlikely event, a gown is received damaged or defective, then we will gladly replace it; if the following criteria are followed.
- A Return Authorization is requested from and granted by Dressing Dreams, Inc. soiled or contaminated.
- The returned merchandise has all tags, labels and packaging intact.
- No dress will be accepted without a Return Authorization.
What size do I need and how do I correctly measure for my gown?
- To determine your size follow the SIZE CHARTS.
- Don't pretend that you will loose weight.
- Don't measure yourself.
- Keep the tape loose.
- Measure the bust over the fullest part, under your arms and across your back.
- Measure the waistline in the smallest part.
- Measure the hips at the fullest.
- Dresses that are too large can be adjusted without too much of a problem.
If I measure correctly will I still need alterations? YES!
- Gowns are designed for a model, so in most situations dressess must be hemmed, seemed, straps adjusted and pads or cups added for your specific requirements.
- This is normal and you should budget these costs from your local seamstress.
- Is there a charge for shipping?
Shipping is $20 within the 48 contiguous United States by normal ground transportation.
If express shipping is required we will notify you by email.
This is why your wear date requirements are so important.
When will my credit card be processed?
- The credit card will only be charged when your gown is shipped.
Will I be charged State Sales Tax?
- Only if you live in Georgia will a 7% retail sales tax be added to the transaction.